If using SAMI data products, please include this acknowledgement:
"The SAMI Galaxy Survey is based on observations made at the Anglo-Australian Telescope. The Sydney-AAO Multi-object Integral field spectrograph (SAMI) was developed jointly by the University of Sydney and the Australian Astronomical Observatory. The SAMI input catalogue is based on data taken from the Sloan Digital Sky Survey, the GAMA Survey and the VST ATLAS Survey. The SAMI Galaxy Survey is supported by the Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for All Sky Astrophysics in 3 Dimensions (ASTRO 3D), through project number CE170100013, the Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for All-sky Astrophysics (CAASTRO), through project number CE110001020, and other participating institutions. The SAMI Galaxy Survey website is http://sami-survey.org/ "
Please also cite all relevant works from the following papers:
- "The SAMI Galaxy Survey: Data Release Two with absorption-line physics value-added products", Scott et al., (2018), MNRAS submitted. Details of SAMI DR2.
- "The SAMI Galaxy Survey: Data Release One with emission-line physics value-added products", Green et al., MNRAS, 475, 716 (2018). Details of SAMI DR1.
- "The SAMI Galaxy Survey: Early Data Release", Allen et al., MNRAS, 446, 1567 (2015). Description of early data release, including quality metrics and details of data products.
- "The SAMI Galaxy Survey: Target selection and instrument specification", Bryant et al., MNRAS 447, 2857 (2015). Details of survey target selection and revised instrument description for upgraded SAMI instrument.
- "The SAMI Galaxy Survey: Cubism and covariance, putting round pegs into square holes", Sharp et al., MNRAS, 446, 1551 (2015). Data processing pipeline, including flux calibration and drizzle cubing.
- "The Sydney-AAO Multi-object Integral field spectrograph", Croom et al., MNRAS, 421, 872 (2012). Original instrument description paper.
- "LZIFU: an emission-line fitting toolkit for integral field spectroscopy data", Ho et al., Ap&SS, 361, 270 (2016). Details on emission line fitting procedure.
- "The SAMI Galaxy Survey: Spatially Resolving the Main Sequence of Star Formation", Medling et al., MNRAS, 475, 5194 (2018). Details about emission line data products.
- "The SAMI Galaxy Survey: Revisiting Galaxy Classification through High-order Stellar Kinematics", van de Sande et al., ApJ, 835, 104, (2017). Detailed description of stellar kinematic measurements.
- "The SAMI Galaxy Survey: global stellar populations on the size-mass plane", Scott et al., MNRAS, 472, 2833 (2017). Detailed description of stellar population measurements.